CODOR MOVING SYSTEMS - SCAMED BY CONDOR SYSTEMS MOVING COMPANY
SCAMERS! RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!
I was one more victim of this company. They tell you it's going to cost something and in the end they add this and that and you end up having to pay 50% more.
But, this is a technique, they have your stuff in their possession, if you don't pay you don't receive. So, you are a hostage in their hands.
NEVER MOVE WITH THIS COMPANY!
They have a very good person in the sales that gives you confidence, but it's just part of their tactics to catch you. So you are in confidence, and they are able to ***!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "We moved from OH to KS.Legally they had 21 days to get here.The day after, they get here.We called Karin, the dispatcher, several times, continuing to lie about the ETA,..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."